KN Training is the leading provider of public, distance learning and customized in-house training. Our programs are developed to be practical, relevant and innovative and are constantly reviewed to ensure they are always focusing on the most current issues. KN has trained thousands of clients from all over the globe and our unique approach to client focused training allows us to understand your needs and tailor the course content to your specific requirements. Our global faculty of expert trainers is among some of the most highly experienced in the world, so you can be assured that you'll be learning from the very best in the business.
What you get from us?
- We will discuss your training needs and provide details of content, prices and dates.
- If you wish to go ahead, the trainer will arrange to speak with you about a week before the training, to tailor the training to your needs
- Depending on the training, materials will be provided in advance, on the day or afterwards
- All attendees will be given a certificate of attendance
- After the training, we will collate feedback from attendees and share it with the organizer
Training can be booked for groups – prices are based on up to 10 individuals, for a one-off cost. Additional places can be added at a fixed cost per-person, up to 15 individuals. If you're looking to train more than 15 individuals, please contact us so that we can discuss what will work best for you.
Our geographical coverage
Regardless of where you are located anywhere in the world, our team of consultants will meet with you one-to-one to understand your business and work with you to create the training solutions that are specific to your employees.
Who we've delivered in/open-house training to:
We've held a range of 'in-house sessions for organizations, including for…
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Pakistan (ICAP) – North
- Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP)
- PMI- AGC
- Global Business Network Training Centre (GBNTC)
- Madinah Institute of Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MILE)
- Altaaat, KSA
Feedback – What others have said
All attendees are asked to leave anonymous feedback at the end of the session. Some of the comments we're received are provided below:
"It was really useful to have the time and opportunity to look through these issues in detail. I needed this training 5 years ago when I first started this job. I hate to think how much I have got this wrong in the past, and what impact that might have had on the people I've been trying to help"
Employment support worker
"Now I have a good understanding as to the changes of the ROA as well as other things to think about when supporting my clients with their disclosure. Really good trainer with a relaxed approach but stayed on track the whole session"
Our Areas of Expertise
The following are examples of some of the titles not offered as public training courses, but available for in-house delivery.
If you have a requirement for training courses in subjects not included below please contact us - we will usually be able to provide what you require.
BASIC PURCHASING SKILLS. This in house training course will provide a commercial awareness and introduction to all aspects of purchasing - for C&P and inter-facing staff.
COST ANALYSIS WORKSHOP. This in-house workshop will be run via an interactive case study which will bring out all aspects of internal and supplier costings/pricings including claims, variations, 'tricks-of-the-trade' and how these are used, including the pressures of tendering and e-auctioning.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN. This in-house training course is designed for SD champions and staff involved in implementing SD into the Supply Chain. SD examples create the understanding of what's involved and we explore the 6 stage-process and develop this into the 'Building Blocks' for success and 'back-at-work' action plans.
SUPPLIER WORKSHOPS. This in house training course will help (local) suppliers understand what is needed for them to participate in a client's Local Supplier Development &/or Sustainable Development (ie Social, Economic & Environment) programme. It focuses on improving and monitoring performance and developing them to increasingly be an integral part of the Supply Chain.
INTRODUCTION TO THE SUPPLY BUSINESS. This in house training course provides an overview of procurement, storage, transport, inventory management and other aspects of the supply business.
DEVELOPING AND IMPROVING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS. On this in-house training course, you will develop a real understanding of the needs of both internal and external customers and how to promote effective client relationships and communications.
ADVANCED NEGOTIATION SKILLS. Skilled negotiators know how to create movement to a point where agreement is reached between parties.
SUPPLY CHAIN CONCEPTS. Working with both suppliers and customers to develop a supply chain architecture that maximizes value and rewards the contribution of all members on a win-win basis.
KEY COMMERCIAL CONCEPTS - ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND TRADE. On this in-house training course, you will develop an understanding of the commercial world in which you are operating and equip yourself to make more effective procurement decisions.
MANAGING THE INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN. On this in-house training course, you will develop effective and efficient management of supply chains to gain competitive advantage and an increasing market share for the organization.
Other Materials Management In House Training Courses:
- CHEMICAL HANDLING
- GOODS INWARD INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION OF STEEL PRODUCTS.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGEMENT.
- MATERIALS FAMILIARISATION AND RECOGNITION - E&P OR MF
- PRESERVATION OF MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT IN STORES
- STANDARDISATION AND VARIETY CONTROL
- TRANSPORTATION AND HANDLING OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- WAREHOUSE AND YARD OPERATIONS FOR SUPERVISORS
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT - PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE. Competence based performance management at the individual level translates into improved organizational effectiveness.
SKILLS FOR SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT. This in house training programs provides participants with the competencies that will enable them to make the transition from team member to team leader
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT - THEORY AND PRACTICE - Management is a discipline in its own right. This in house training course will give your managers essential skills to complement their technical and commercial qualifications.
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT - In House training course to develop the management of knowledge and learning at organizational and individual levels.
COMPLETE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION & INTERVIEWING SKILLS - On this in house training course you will learn to recruit and retain the right person every time - then train them and keep them happy and fulfilled!
RISK MANAGEMENT - Attend this in house training course to learn how to identify and manage risk so as to protect the organization from uncertainty and take advantage of opportunity.
Most of the courses we offer as public courses are also available for in-house delivery at your venue, virtually anywhere in the world. In addition, for in-house delivery we are able to offer a wide range of courses, either off-the-shelf or specially developed for individual needs. In-house training is generally tailored the better to meet client's exact needs. Bespoke training courses can be developed, based on client specification and learning objectives and drawing on our training faculty's specialist understanding of a range of industry sectors.
'IN-COMPANY TRAINING SAVES YOU MONEY AND INCREASES RESULTS'
KN is the global leader in the provision of tailored in-company courses that are designed to bring about significant increases in personal and organizational performance. By creating training programs that are aligned to the specific needs of your business, we are able to provide results and ROIs that are way above what can be achieved via conventional training programs.
For over many years we have been supporting our global clients with in-company courses. Through robust and proven processes and high level design capabilities, we are able to take our clients from where they are to where they ultimately want to be, thus giving them a critical advantage that is so important in today's extremely volatile markets.
Why In-Company Training with KN must be a serious consideration for your organization
- We understand your business. For over many years KN has been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to educating finance professionals. We know what it takes to help you thrive in the good times and survive in the bad ones.
- Our training solutions are aligned to your business. The days of off-the-shelf training are long gone. KN ensures that every programs we deliver for our clients is customized and aligned to focus on your business issues
- Our methods have been tested rigorously by the best in the business. We have been researching, designing and delivering cutting-edge programs for over many years. We've trained your colleagues, peers and competitors.
- Our faculty is without equal. The KN training faculty is made up of some of the world's most knowledgeable thought leaders, who have "been there and done it". Theory is fine, but in today's market you need practical "real-world" skills. That's exactly what our faculty delivers, every time.
- We can be wherever you need us, whenever you need us. KN in-company courses have proven so popular that they are delivered to clients in every major financial centre. We will meet you anywhere in the world to help you structure the training you need in order for your business to succeed.
- Big or small we'll deliver every time. Whether you are training a small team of five or are looking for a larger organizational initiative across multiple countries, we have the skills, experience and capability to deliver results for you on every level
- We save you money. In-company programs impact your bottom line in two ways. The courses are so practically focused they have an almost immediate impact on the skills of those being trained. By training groups in-company you can make substantial savings when compared to sending employees to generic open courses. No travel costs, reduced time away from the desk, flexibility as to when the courses are run and a program designed to meet your specific needs - you will not get a better return on investment anywhere else!
- If it doesn't exist - we'll create it for you. KN excels in designing highly unique courses from the scratch. Whatever your business challenges may be, talk to us and together we'll develop a bespoke solution that will deliver the results you need.
KN collaborates with an international network of speakers to offer a wide range of Project and Business Management courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. Our mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery of accredited management programs to our target markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our open programs are delivered by highly expert trainers with extensive experience in their respective industries, and cover a spectrum of key topics including:
- Project Management
- Finance & Islamic Finance
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Business Management
- Strategy & Planning
- Leadership & Operational Management
Across these areas, the courses developed take two different forms:
- Generic - delegates are invited from a multitude of diverse industries, favouring cross-sector knowledge sharing and networking;
- Industry-specific - delegates are invited from a single vertical industry (e.g. Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals etc.) for more detailed analysis & discussion of key industry issues.
Our framework, demonstrates our long-standing commitment to guaranteeing the very best quality standards in the delivery and assessment of our courses across the globe.
We work collaboratively with training providers, universities, employers and other leading awarding bodies across the globe to develop innovative qualifications professional skill development across key sectors including: Business Administration, Customer Management, Contact Centers, Customer Service and all IT related fields.