Knowledge Management Systems (KMS)
“Knowledge Helps Make Every Person Your Best Person”
KN Enterprise Knowledge Management delivers appropriate knowledge through context. Our Knowledge management systems, promote an integrated approach to identifying, capturing, evaluating, retrieving, and sharing all of an enterprise's information assets. These assets may include databases, documents, policies, procedures, and previously uncaptured expertise and experience in individual workers
Enterprise Knowledge Management offers users a variety of mechanisms to find answers:
- Webinar Management System
“The issue of consistent and clear communications is one that technology can solve.”
Do you want to better engage with your online audience?
Just few years ago, people had no idea about what a webinar is and how it can benefit their businesses. Today, the internet bandwagon is already sensitizing mainstream audience about the upcoming evolution of webinars into ‘mobinars’, for online learning and development with an ease of smart phone. However, having said that, Webinars are going to stay here for a long time, as they have gained traction to the extent that many publishers are now seriously thinking about aborting their printing operations and handing the responsibility over to media groups with specialties in conducting and managing webinars.
Knowledge Now also understands the importance of webinars and how deeply it can impact the minds of attendees. Although, we are a growing web conference provider yet we have a rich history of producing seamless webinars and webcasts.
Knowledge Now has so far facilitated more than 300 live webinars with renowned speakers from top academic institutes, such as, Harvard, Oxford, Rotman Business School, London Business School to Global Consulting Firms, such as, Accenture, Oliver Wyman, Booz & Co
In this era of information overload, webinars have become the most effective platform to enhance your reach to targeted audience in a cost effective manner, further nurturing relevant leads in your area of niche.
Knowledge Now provides a complete spectrum of Webinar Management System (WMS), designed and developed to meet your specific requirements for smooth coordination of live Content Delivery, archiving your webinar recording sessions into multifaceted productions, such as,
- Video Broadcast
- Audio Podcasts
- Summary Transcripts
- PDF Illustrations..
We are still in the learning phase ourselves, but our team comprised of highly professional and experienced personnel dedicated to delivering digital events, webinars and webcasts of the highest quality. In a nutshell, Knowledge Now is much more than simply a provider of webinar management services, we rather see ourselves as your partner in managing the complete life cycle of your webinar content. Think of us as your trusted partner for managing all of your online events helping you, your speakers and attendees throughout the process to remain engaged.
KN has developed the industry’s only truly all-in-one software and services-based webinar solution that includes a dedicated team and producer to ensure success. Eliminate the worries by letting us handle the details of your next webinar, enabling you to focus on your business and delivering the best story, visual experience and tailored content to your desired audience’s interests.
Key Features & Benefits
KN provides ultimate, end-to-end turnkey support – an added level of personal service that leaves a lasting, positive impression for users as well as participants.
- Pay-per-view - generate more revenue and monetize your online efforts with our easy, integrated payment processing capabilities
- One flat rate - no variable costs or per participant fees.
- Complete event management services - a professional event coordinator will guide you through all the pre and post-event processes to ensure success.
- Customized reporting and analytics - with campaign tracking for ROI analysis.
- Event Management – dazzle your audience with registration processing, event reminders, polls, surveys, attendee Q&A, multi-session registrations and PowerPoint slides with animation support.
- Unlimited audience – service scales to support any size audience.
- Audio & Video Streaming – full production for a high impact at a low cost.
Additional Unique Features
At KN, we’re not satisfied with just providing basic service. We thrive on exceeding our client’s expectations by delivering the industry’s most complete solution at a price our competitor’s cannot match. For example other value-added services are:
- Fully-branded event experience.
- Multi-session Registration.
- Credit Card Processing.
- Lead Scoring (we deliver leads to your CRM).
- Integration with Learning Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management or Marketing Automation Systems.
- Multiple player options: Windows Media, Real Player and Silverlight players.
- Firewall friendly - no downloads required; PC & Mac supported.
- Comprehensive messaging services.
- URL & media clip push.
- Marketing engine: email & social networking.
- Integrated audio conferencing.
- Program Management Systems
We provide professional program management services to a number of clients worldwide. We deliver value for money by providing the highest standards of project management, utilizing our experienced program managers to realize business benefits and deliver projects to time, cost and quality.
Our client’s programs are diverse and our service covers strategic projects, for large blue chip organizations, to smaller one-off programs.
KN has extensive experience of providing a total program management service for all types of programs.
We pride ourselves on providing a tailored program management service that assists our clients in establishing their options, defining their program needs and managing program delivery – we become your trusted advisor.
We provide high caliber program teams for programs of all sizes and complexities. This ranges from the provision of integrated multi-skilled teams to the appointment of single program managers.
Our award-winning program teams plan and control every aspect of the program life-cycle from concept to definition, implementation and handover. Our program management service includes the definition, leadership, planning, stakeholder management, control and successful delivery of programs on your behalf.
We have an excellent reputation for successfully delivering programs on time, on budget and maintaining required quality standards. We ensure that our clients’ corporate goals and business benefits are realized through a controlled, well-managed, visible set of activities to achieve the desired results.
Our program management knowledge and capabilities are backed up by our global resources of the wider Group, with over 150 staff around the globe.
This enables us to provide a joined-up holistic capability to deliver multi-disciplinary services. Few organizations have the world-class skills and experience needed to deliver the full-spectrum of services across every stage of the program life-cycle.
We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations in everything we do and is demonstrated by positive feedback from satisfied clients.
KN’s assessment brings growth opportunities to the forefront. KN will assess:
- Organizational commitment to program management and program portfolio management
- PM and PPM processes, tools, and templates
- Development opportunities for program managers
- Program portfolio decision making and governance
- Resource management, change management, and risk management tools and practices
Our approach to project portfolio management is all about understanding your culture and right-sizing practices to the needs of your organization. We ensure that the structure, tools, and processes we recommend are aligned with your goals and resources.
KN implements program management and program portfolio management tools and processes based on the insight gleaned from our assessment. KN will:
- Close gaps in program managers’ capabilities
- Create/improve your program management office (PMO)
- Serve as your organization’s virtual program management office (PMO)
- Create/improve program and program portfolio processes, tools, and templates
- Create/improve program and program portfolio governance structure
- Create/improve resource planning discipline
- Evaluate and implement PM and PPM software as needed
- Coach, mentor, and train PMs, governance board members, functional leaders, and team members
- Lead pilot programs to demonstrate best practices and assure cultural assimilation
- Reassess periodically to measure program and recommend course corrections
- Faculty Management System
Knowledge Now’s Faculty Management system allows to maintain comprehensive faculty management information, including qualifications and skill sets, contract documents, define triggers to remind faculty and administrators of contract expiry dates and more, in the Faculty Management system. Capturing faculty data in multiple ways results in data inconsistencies and raises questions about how best to enhance data quality, accuracy, security, ease and timeliness of reporting while increasing cost effectiveness.
Our comprehensive faculty data maintained on our website provides with an overview of the faculty ion a single click. It will automatically generate reports of faculty for member to view and select from our highly experienced faculty. It leverages collective knowledge of existing faculty system to accommodate faculty information for all those who access our website. The system standardizes the process of data integration and dissemination and creates a central repository of data where each person can extract information both for internal and external use.
The system will help create Faculty Profiling which will create profiles including personal information with photographs, qualification, skill sets, experience, salary, extra-curricular activities and contact details.
The system will be developed to capture faculty evaluation feedback. Analyze performance through real-time reports to track faculty service on committees, research innovations and mentoring and advising participants
Enable faculty members to upload their presentations, course material, summaries and profile details. Also to upload relevant materials for their master classes or webinars to be easily accessible for all members.
Identify suitable faculty based on qualification and skills to optimally assign faculty based on course requirements and manage faculty availability and substitute for each term.