Executive Development Solutions
Our Certified Executive Training program analyzes each of our client's needs and then creates an individualized program to strengthen all areas required to reach the peak of their careers. Training can include such areas as Coaching, Negotiation, Neuro Linguistic Communications, High Powered Approaches in Sales, Personal Development, Image Consulting, Team Building, Persuasion, Conflict Resolution, and many other important areas of development. Our training depends on the needs of our clients, taking into consideration both gender and cultural issues.
We work with many multi cultural and international businesses whose executives continue to join our team of distinguished graduates. Our mandate is to take personal responsibility for the results we provide and to train our graduates to work within their passion and to become the best they can possibly become.
- 360 Feedback
Knowledge Now offers customized, multi-rater feedback solutions to help raise individual and organization performance levels. We target behavioral areas most critical to you and focus your teams on action plans that offer the most potential for significant impact. Our employee survey solutions are backed by comprehensive and meaningful competency models and rating systems that are designed based on the strategic direction of your organization.
Scalable and secure, our solutions support easy and rapid deployment of web-based, 360-degree feedback surveys. It comes with out-of-the-box capability for 18 languages and has been reliably deployed in more than 50 additional languages. Once you've completed the initial setup, the automatic process doesn't require any consultant intervention. Set your preferences, and you're ready to go.
- View real-time response rates and get results immediately after survey close.
- Set up rules to protect anonymity.
- Easy authoring and adaptable to most languages
- Create custom company directories and norm groups for benchmarking.
- Flexible scheduling of report delivery and e-mail notifications
- Custom reports and administrative portals available
- Customizable with your company branding
- Designed to HR-XML standards for integration
- Myers Brigg Test
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence. At Knowledge Now we offer this customized test for individual assessment that is believed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The participants will learn to understand and appreciate the differences in people and will also help them in self-awareness.
- Team development—helps ease communication among team members, identify team strengths and weaknesses, and create action plans for improved performance
- Leadership development—deepens leaders' understanding of their personality type and the types of those they are leading to help them manage better, give more meaningful feedback, and improve individual and team performance
- Conflict management—improves skills in identifying sources of conflict and intervening early to prevent underperformance, disruption, and disengagement
- Stress management—builds resilience, increases productivity, and offers strategies for identifying and managing stress triggers
- Career transition and planning—helps guide individuals on career choice, development, and management
- Disc Personality Test
The DISC system is mostly used with an employment or team building focus. At Knowledge Now we offer this program to help utilize method for understanding behavior, temperament, and personality. A DISC Profile provides a comprehensive overview of the way that people think, act, and interact. It is the most widely used profiling tool of its kind, and is supported by decades of validation and reliability studies. By participating in this Disc program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. This model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
- Talent Q
At Knowledge Now our approach to assessment design is simple: we use the best techniques in the field of psychometrics and apply them practically to develop high quality tests that are valuable and user-friendly. Using the latest testing and technical developments, we design our assessments to meet the challenges we know our clients face. Talent Q's ability tests differ from other common psychometric tests in terms of concepts, test formats and question types. One of the differences is that the tests are adaptable. We also want our assessments to work hard. They have been developed so that, from one administration, you are able to interrogate the responses and generate reports for a range of situations: from personal development to working with a team, from recruitment to succession planning. Our Talent Q products include:
- Ability test
- Situation Judgement Test
- Personality Test
- Emotional Intelligence Surveys
Our emotional intelligence quiz describes situations that we all experience in our lives. The emotional intelligence is a forced-choice psychological test which requires you to choose one statement in each pair of statements that describes you best. These surveys will help people assess and evaluate themselves and how they can develop further. It will evaluate several aspects of your emotional intelligence and will suggest ways to improve it. Once you have taken the quiz, you will receive your results as well as recommendations on how you can manage your emotions and connect more skillfully with others, especially when you are under pressure.
- Psychometrics Testing
Candidates undertaking psychometric tests can access our website to allow hands on experience with taking a psychometric test. These tests aim to measure attributes like intelligence, aptitude and personality, providing a potential employer with an insight into how well they work with other people, how well they handle stress, and whether they will be able to cope with the intellectual demands of the job. Psychometric testing involves the combination of two important techniques of measurement, these include cognitive abilities and personality/ behavioral tests. To increase the validity of the psychometric testing process, both cognitive and personality tests are used in order to accurately predict role suitability. These tests are used by many employers across most sectors, including IT, engineering, energy, banking, consultancy, accountancy, the civil service and other public sector, fast moving consumer goods and retail. It is an online tool that goes beyond traditional and outdated personality testing to measure ten core competencies that predict performance at all employment levels. The reports summarize an individual's performance across three, broad performance areas in addition to providing Action Plans that help even newcomers to assessments leverage the results like a seasoned pro:
- Execution skills- measuring Self-effectiveness, Loyalty to Company, Ethical Awareness, Service Orientation
- People skills- measuring Team building, Sense of Humor, Leadership, Sensitivity to Diversity
- Cognitive skills- measuring Creativity, Problem Solving